Search This Blog

Friday's Feast (#156)



16 shared thoughts


Friday's Feast




Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?

I do it all on a certain day ... usually every Tuesdays or Wednesday.

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

Oh my ... am not so sure. Maybe when I reach 60? lol.

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

One of my goals is to buy myself a digital slr camera; that's a relatively short term goal, i think. Am already halfway!

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

... a wart hog sleeping on a bed with pillows and blankets (note: that was Pumba from Disney). :D

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?

Uhmmmm ..... a 6. and going up. :)


Technorati Tags:

16 shared thoughts:

Gattina at: Fri Aug 17, 05:01:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I can assure you with 60 you won't feel old at all if you follow my footsteps ! When I was 15 for me 30 years old were very very old !

Anonymous at: Fri Aug 17, 05:40:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'd better follow in your footsteps then! lol
many thanks, gattina! :D

Anonymous at: Fri Aug 17, 06:32:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great feast! I want an slr camera too!! Have a great Friday!

Anonymous at: Fri Aug 17, 06:47:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great feast.
I hope you'll get your camera soon!

Annie at: Fri Aug 17, 07:52:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great feast, Happy Friday!
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

Lady of Musotopia at: Fri Aug 17, 08:18:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Good luck getting that camera! :)
Ooooh, I love The Lion King! Great movie - lol at your main course :P
Fantastic dessert - what better way to start the weekend!
Thanks for dropping by my feast and sharing yours. Have a great weekend :)

Renee at: Fri Aug 17, 09:17:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great feast! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful weekend.

Alison at: Fri Aug 17, 09:31:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Our soups are the same but that was tough for me! I agree with Gattina. I remember being in 3rd grade and thinking the 6th graders were old so...

I used to think 30 was old, but I'll be there in two years so...

Thanks for visiting mine. Happy Friday!

shirlnutkin at: Fri Aug 17, 09:35:00 PM GMT+8 said...

great salad!!! good to know you are moving toward achieving that goal. have a great weekend and thanks for visiting my feast, also.

Anonymous at: Fri Aug 17, 10:03:00 PM GMT+8 said...

LOL--on the main course!! Too funny. Happy Feasting.

Anonymous at: Fri Aug 17, 10:32:00 PM GMT+8 said...

60 seems to be the 'old' age. Weird! But - my mom is about that and I don't think she's old. (= Maybe because she's just so - vibrant. (;

Thanks for the visit. May your happiness keep going up.

The Gal Herself at: Fri Aug 17, 11:15:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Loved your main course. But wasn't the meerkat in drag doing the hula even weirder? (I've seen the Lion King a few times myself!)

Angie at: Fri Aug 17, 11:33:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Happy Friday!

I hope you get your camera soon. It took me 2 years to get my husband to buy me a Canon 20d. A week later Canon came out with the 30d. Just my luck! I love it though!

Sandee at: Sat Aug 18, 01:14:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love all the different soup answers. If one is young then it's 60 or so and if we are near 60 it's 90 or so. What a great question. Loved your dessert and I hope you reach a 10+ shortly. Have a great FF. :)

Barb at: Sat Aug 18, 03:08:00 AM GMT+8 said...

hahha.. I was going to ask about the wart hog!

You'll love the camera :)

meowminx at: Sat Aug 18, 05:32:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I wish I could do all the laundry in one day! Haha, that was when I was still single LOL

Enjoyed your feast - my feast is served, even though it's a bit late.

Have a good one!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post