Search This Blog

Friday's Feast



10 shared thoughts
Appetizer
Imagine that you are deaf, dumb and insensitive to touch.What other image of happiness could you have?

Seeing would be enough to make me happy. Or make me sad. :)

Soup
Do you collect anything?

Not really ... but i like buying cameras every couple of years or so. Though I give them to relatives when I know that I won't be using them anymore. Does that count?!


Salad
When do you start your Christmas?

Traditionally, celebrating Christmas here in the Philippines starts 9 days before Dec.25th; we have our Misa de Gallo (literally, Rooster's Mass) starting on Dec16th till the 24th.
But for me ... my Christmas starts the day I shop for Christmas presents! lol.


Main Course
What would you do if you were in a corner and a snake was staring you down?

I'd do nothing. lol. I'll wait for it to move first, then decide from there.

Dessert
If you were in the library and had gas

HAHAHAHA! I'll decide when I get there .... LOL!!!

Since The Chef is on leave, Friday's Feast is hosted today by Gattina

T Tags:, , , ,

10 shared thoughts:

Gattina at: Fri Nov 23, 04:08:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I love a mass called "Misa de Gallo" that changes a bit of all this turkey massacre from the American blogs, lol !

MaR at: Fri Nov 23, 04:13:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Our Misa de Gallo is on Dec 24th. So, have you started Xmas yet??
Hope you get your shopping done without stress :)
Happy Friday!

maiylah at: Fri Nov 23, 04:23:00 PM GMT+8 said...

@ gattina:
LOL ... yeah, turkey massacre! ;P

@ mar:
Haven't done my xmas shopping yet ... maybe next week!

thanks for dropping by! :)

Hootin Anni at: Fri Nov 23, 07:56:00 PM GMT+8 said...

LOL---I like your dessert answer. That's a clever way of beating it off! Yes you did good.

Have a great weekend. I'm serving up Gattina's feast too.

Anonymous at: Fri Nov 23, 10:17:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Nice Friday's Feast! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Come on over and Check out my combined blog with Thursday and Friday! Have a good weekend! Gotta go put up Christmas decor soon!

Rach at: Fri Nov 23, 11:32:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I wouldn't be that rational to wait for the snake to move ! lol

Natalie at: Sat Nov 24, 01:38:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Your dessert is funny! LOL! Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by my feast!

bundle-o-contradictions at: Sat Nov 24, 02:48:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Nice feast! Happy Friday. :)

Unknown at: Sat Nov 24, 05:04:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I loved learning about your holiday traditions. Great feast!!!!

Anonymous at: Sat Nov 24, 09:26:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Great feast!

Mine is up too!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post