Search This Blog

Seven



4 shared thoughts
I've been tagged by Bonggamom ... I'm supposed to write here seven random/weird stuffs about myself. Loved her post about Filipino Foods ... it made me hungry, though ...

... and I just finished lunch! LOL

Here are the rules:

* Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my seven thingies ...
Seven Things that Should Always Be Inside My Refrigerator!
yeah, kind of lame, but .... ;P

  1. I must always have eggs; for those instant quick-fix meals when a hungry kid or hubby arrives.
  2. Ground pork, packed in serving sizes; no need to thaw all of the meat when I need only a small portion. Saves time and energy, as well as preserving the unused portion of the meat longer.
  3. Cheddar cheese! But of course, I am also open to other kinds of cheese varieties, though not so much the blue cheese. lol.
  4. Fresh milk ... our son loves that!
  5. Vegetables, like squash and native pechay.
  6. Butter, since my son loves them on his pancakes. Sometimes I use them while cooking, too.
  7. Calamansi .... we must always have this. It's our main source of vitamin C! :)
Interestingy, we normally don't put water (for cold water) inside the refrigerator. Hey, that's another "weird" thing about me! LOL

Thanks for the tag, Bonggamom!

I have no idea who to tag, but if any kind "lurker" is around and interested to play, then just leave me a comment and I'll go check out your answers! ;)

Have a nice day, everyone!

4 shared thoughts:

bonggamom at: Tue Nov 20, 02:51:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great twist on the theme! Milk, cheese and eggs are always in our fridge as well.

maiylah at: Tue Nov 20, 02:54:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I guess those are staple refrigerator "inhabitants"! lol

thanks again for the tag! :)

Anonymous at: Tue Nov 20, 03:43:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I'm thinking of doing this tag with the same theme...because I'm a foodie ha ha!

magandang araw, maiylah! (^-^)

maiylah at: Tue Nov 20, 03:52:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Thess!

hope you'll give me a buzz when it's done so that I can go and visit your post! :)

enjoy the rest of the day!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post