Search This Blog

Almost there ...



0 shared thoughts



Was gone for around a week ... our desktop computer conked out and I just couldn't go online. On top of that ... my son got sick! Well, I guess our computer was really meant to "rest", so that I will have all the time to take care of my son. :)

Hubby and I decided on buying a new desktop cpu. Yup, still a desktop. We just recently bought this widescreen lcd monitor (samsung syncmaster 225BW), and so ... would be a shame buying a laptop and what would we do with the monitor? LOL

So I guess my laptop will have to wait. lol.

Now I'm busy trying to download all my former programs ... still a long way to go. But we're loving the new cpu ... :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post