Search This Blog

Stray Cat



3 shared thoughts


That's one of the stray cats found in our neighborhood. I like cats, but we just don't have the place for them here at home. Even if you don't really need to take care of them the way you do dogs (they are somewhat more independent compared to dogs), they are still a big responsibility, for me.

This particular stray cat was just passing by when I happened to be fiddling with my camera; of course, I just couldn't resist taking a shot (and playing with photoshop!)!

:D

3 shared thoughts:

Tiffany at: Fri Jan 11, 11:26:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love this pic it is sooo cute!

maiylah at: Fri Jan 11, 11:43:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thank you for dropping by, Tiffany!
really appreciate it! :)

Sharon at: Mon Jan 14, 03:28:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I like this picture too! I keep seeing cool things that people do with Photo shop. Is it hard to learn? I am so going to get it.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post