Search This Blog

Yenny's Questions



1 shared thoughts
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
~At first I wanted to be a nun (yeah, blame it all on my school ... it was run by the Benedictine Sisters, then. lol), but later on wanted to be a veterinarian. :)

2. Did you follow through? If not, what happened?
~hahaha ... yup. am a veterinarian, but haven't practiced in like a million years! LOL

3. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid? If not, is it better or worse?
~I guess it has ... not really perfect, but I'm happy where I am right now. :)

4. Paradoxes aside, if you could time-travel back to when you were 10 years old, what would you tell your 10-year-old self?
~I dunno .. maybe to have more self confidence? I was a really shy kid back then. ;P

5. Do you think the child you were, would like the adult you’ve become?
~I guess so. I know I do. :)

Got this from {Me and Mine} ... thanks, Yen! :)

1 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Thu Jan 24, 10:15:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hi Mai! Sorry took me long to get back to you:) Here's the link on this weeks QOTW:)

http://yennygirl.com/?p=1649 and the archive link for the past 2 sets here;
http://yennygirl.com/?page_id=1037

Ingats!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post