Search This Blog

Basic Photography tips: Understanding Aperture



1 shared thoughts


Found this at YouTube just now; interesting tutorial here. I think it's really neat the way this guy explains it. Not boring, unlike some of the tutorials I've seen! LOL.

I know I still have to buy a dslr, but I think it's great if I read/do some research on how a camera works. Not that it's really THAT interesting for me, though. I just love taking pictures and sometimes all those technical stuffs just takes the fun away!

I know it's necessary, though. :)

1 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Wed Feb 20, 09:48:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I feel the same way. I have a Fujifilm Finepix s9000 and I just love taking pics...It is one of the more complicated camera's I have owned, so I have had to learn some more of the technical stuff...but overall I just love taking pictures...I suppose I should sell a lung and buy a nice Nikon or Canon DSLR.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post