Search This Blog

Jim Croce - These Dreams



1 shared thoughts


Heard him so so many years ago ... back when my older sisters were then in college (and I was, like, still in elementary school. lol). He was quite famous then and for those who really liked playing the guitar, well, he was their idol!

I like the way he seems to play the guitar effortlessly and his lyrics are unpretentious. Love the melody, too!

I just wish he didn't die young ... he'd have churned out more hits if he lived to a ripe old age.

1 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Thu Mar 13, 09:05:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Yeah, I wish he didn't die as well. He had been great and I was also a fan, I like his songs, especially the one on this video clip.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post