Search This Blog

Thoughts2 ...



1 shared thoughts
I was just browsing through some of my photos which I have posted in a photo site and it has certainly brought back wonderful memories ... I mean, it feels like it's been ages since I've cajoled my family into going on photo trips with me! Usually every weekend we used to go to parks or somewhere interesting just so I can use my camera; but nowadays we usually just go to the malls or do some mundane stuffs like buying grocery (supplies). How boring, huh?!

But I guess one reason why I'm not so keen on "going out there" is because I seem to have outgrown my camera; I think I want something more. Too bad that "something more" is expensive! LOL

Anyway ... hopefully things will turn out well. :)

1 shared thoughts:

SandyCarlson at: Wed Mar 05, 09:36:00 AM GMT+8 said...

That's a wonderful photo. God bless.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post