Search This Blog

Start Saving ...



0 shared thoughts
Don't you just love it when you know that you managed to save some money buying something and yet you still got what you wanted? I do, that's why usually I frequent mall sales, though I don't go for the midnight sales thingy. I must admit, I'd rather sleep, or just maybe shop online for sales, like what usually happens after Thanksgiving; it's called black friday, where retail stores kick start Christmas shopping with sales.

It's really a good opportunity and something that I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss. I know a friend who went to the store quite early but was a bit frustrated when she found out that there was a long line already! Still, since she was already there she also waited for the shop to open and when it did, she went directly to the product that she wanted: a laptop! Am glad she got what she wanted that day, but I believe that she could have prevented the inconvenience if she had only shopped online!

If you want to be ahead of the other buyers, and don't like the long lines, then this time, how about doing your black friday 2008 shopping online? There are different shops who are participating, like Best Buy and Circuit City for the techie buffs, and even Toys R Us, JC Penny and Home Depot! They are not the only shops, though, so if you want to know more, I suggest you check out their site, Black-Friday.net. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post