Search This Blog

Dancing ...



0 shared thoughts
I've got a niece who loves dancing, and last summer she was supposed to attend summer school; she failed to attend, though, since her family unexpectedly had to go to the province. They were already on the verge of looking for some dancewear for her, and since she wanted to attend ballet class, they went looking for a good pair of soft ballet shoes. I know she was really excited about it, and imagined herself wearing her very first leotards to school. We were so sorry that her dreams had to be dashed last summer, but it looks like she will be getting ballet lessons this school year. Her mom had already asked at her school and it looks like they offer ballet lessons, too! Am so happy for them!

Since I have the opportunity to browse the internet more often, I found a site that I know they'll love: MoveDanceWear.co.uk. It offers different dancewear products and at a lower price, too! I know they'll be happy once they know that they can get my niece's ballet shoes and leotards online. Browsing through the site is easy and since their products are well-categorized, then she'll find what she wants in a snap!

Now all I have to do is text my sister and tell her the good news! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post