Search This Blog

Weekly Questions (#8 and #9)



3 shared thoughts
WEEKLY QUESTION # 8

How would you like to spend your special day, your birthday?


- I would love to be able to spend it with my loved ones ... no grand parties or anything. In fact, I want to spend it somewhere quiet with just the family. Maybe at a secluded beach, or something. Or on a nature trip. No crowds, please. But good food, yes. :)

Weekly Question #9:

What are the 5 simple pleasures that will give you, well, simple pleasures?

  1. - the first would be the time I get to have with my family ... specially now that hubby's work assignment is a bit far from home, which means that he's usually gone every two weeks. doesn't have to be anywhere extravagant; am happy even if we're just here at home, as long as we're together.
  2. - time for myself ... :)
  3. - i love going out with my family, specially the nature trips we used to have ...
  4. - being able to do my bit for the environment .... and one of which is to take some shots of the critters before they are gone for good!
  5. - last, but never the least, time between me and my Creator. :)
wq


To learn more about Weekly Questions, please click here.

3 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Mon Jul 21, 07:25:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Nature trips are one of the best bonding a family can have.

Thanks for playing again and have a great week! :)

maiylah at: Tue Jul 22, 12:11:00 PM GMT+8 said...

many thanks, too, T. Julie! :)

Zeee at: Wed Jul 23, 07:38:00 AM GMT+8 said...

wow maiylah! nice shots! and nice pleasures!

i love the shooting of critters...lol shooting with a cam, that is!

and spending time with the family is always key! sigh* at least u get to see ur hubby every two weeks... :(

check out mine here

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post