Search This Blog

Locks and Such ...



0 shared thoughts
It's already way past midnight in my part of the world ... and I am still awake! Somebody's celebrating a birthday outside and we can hear them belting out their favorite songs; now who could sleep easy with that noise? Everybody else except me, I guess. lol. Anyway, being awake at this hour is fine with me, ever since that incident happened wherein I saw somebody (a would-be burglar) outside our bedroom window! It was kind of scary, knowing a burglar's outside, that's why we are thinking of reinforcing our fence and gate, and putting on additional locks. It might seem like an overkill, but I believe that it's better to be safe than sorry. I wish we can have something similar to a school alert system, but that seems to be way out of our budget. We'll make do with what we have, and hope it will discourage future would-be burglars! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post