Search This Blog

I wonder why they hacked my site ...



0 shared thoughts
As most of my food friday friends know, my other blog was hacked a few months ago. It is still there, considered as one of those 'attack sites'. It really gets to me, but I haven't done anything since I still don't have the time to dabble with it much, plus the fact that I really have no idea how to go about fixing it. Am not so sure if an online backup was really necessary, but I guess it would have helped. Am thinking of deleting everything on that blog/site and starting anew. But am hesitant since am not sure what would happen if I do that. Or would deleting my files there help anything at all? Or would those darn trojans still be around after I delete my files?

Troubling ... sigh.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post