Search This Blog

Allergy, or not?



1 shared thoughts
Lately I have been experiencing stuffy nose and persistent cough, and this happened one night when I slept with the fan right behind me. I am so used to sleeping with a fan turned on, but not on a cold night like that night. I was just too lazy to turn it off and now I am suffering because of my laziness. I think I should be thinking about allergy relief, but for now all I have been doing is drinking lots of hot calamansi juice (aside from the usual bingeing, lol). Sometimes it goes away, and now that it's night-time, it's starting to act up again.

Oh well. I hope that this will be gone when we go back home. Tomorrow. :)

1 shared thoughts:

CrAzY Working Mom at: Wed Dec 30, 08:58:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I hope you feel better soon. I have this same problem. I've always liked sleeping under a fan 'cause it drowns out background noise.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post