Search This Blog

On losing ...



0 shared thoughts
I have encountered phentermine lots of times (specially in my spam folder, lol) but haven't really gotten around to reading about it. I just know that it is widely used by people who want to lose weight. I would love to lose weight (I believe I have gained a few pounds after all that eating we did during the holidays), but I must admit I am hesitant about using "chemicals". I want to see actual results from people that I personally know. I know, that's kind of impossible since I don't think they'd admit to using pills just so they'd lose weight, lol. Or maybe I am wrong.

Let's just wait and see ... in the meantime, I will try to cut down on my food intake. ;)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post