Search This Blog

Trip to memory lane ...



2 shared thoughts
I remember, when I was young I had this nanny who was a chain smoker. Nope, she didn't use anything fancy like White Owl cigars, but she usually used the locally made ones. Smoking during her time was not considered as really "hazardous" to one's heath, then, so even some of her children were smoking away at a very young age. As for me, I never really took notice of it (until I was older) since it all looked so very natural. I was just wondering why my parents wasn't smoking, though. :D

2 shared thoughts:

CrAzY Working Mom at: Tue Feb 02, 02:49:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I've heard stories of doctors smoking while they examined patients! Can you imagine that happening nowadays?

maiylah at: Tue Feb 02, 08:33:00 AM GMT+8 said...

LOL!!!
now that would scare away his/her clients! ;)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post