Search This Blog

Interesting ...



0 shared thoughts
One of my nephew is going to have a birthday soon, and since he likes playing basketball (the last time I saw him he said that he was still into playing basketball) I have been thinking of checking out this site that sells personalized basketballs. I wonder if they have something for my nephew, or do I have to bring in my design. Still, I love their concept.

Anyway, will check it out in a bit because for now I am trying out this software that a photographer friend mentioned. He posted some shots on his site and I really liked the results. Below is a shot that I took last month of a church in Amadeo, Cavite (Philippines), using the software.

Amadeo Church (Cavite)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post