Search This Blog

Vacation ...



0 shared thoughts
I wonder when my family and I will have a chance to go abroad on a vacation. Hubby has been in and out of the country many times but our sons and I haven't had the privilege yet. I wonder where we will be going, if indeed we were given a chance to go; maybe a vacation in Orlando, USA, or somewhere in vibrant Paris, or somewhere nearer to home, like Japan.

There are many places I would love to visit with my family, but somehow I don't think I'd enjoy it much yet, at this time. That's because our youngest son is still a year old and I don't think he'd enjoy going places and being rushed all the time.

But who knows, huh? Am just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post