Search This Blog

It's coming...



2 shared thoughts
This past few days have been sad for our family but that doesn't mean that everything has to stop. There are a lot of changes going on, and some 'rituals' are slowly being changed. Or removed. It is kind of depressing. But that is life, as they say. Time to move on. Don't forget the memories, but move on.

I guess that's why I was surprised to be seeing some halloween costumes in the mall a few weeks back. Yes, that early! I don't really mind. In fact, I think it's fun. I don't do dress-ups, though. LOL. I just like seeing the masks, costumes, and everything; how imaginative everyone can get. It does take one's mind off depressing things. For me, anyway. :)

2 shared thoughts:

Chubskulit Rose at: Thu Sep 09, 10:23:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hope everything will be okay soon with your family sis.

maiylah at: Thu Sep 09, 11:40:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks, sis...
gradually, things are settling in; slowly, but surely. :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post