Search This Blog

Food Friday



19 shared thoughts
 I like eating sweets every now and then...specially when it's free. lol.
This was the first time that I tasted this type, though. At first I was kind of put off by how it looks (each candy is around three-fourths of an inch and quite uninteresting), but take no notice of it's appearance. It is addicting! For me, anyway.

The different colors suggests different tastes (but the macadamia nutty taste is still quite prominent; they didn't scrimp on the nut..you can really taste it quite distinctly):
Yellowish is the original flavor (I liked this best!!!)
Green is for green tea (yup, subtle hint there)
Brownish is for brown sugar (my least favorite...it's not sweeter than the others, but...)

Right now there are only two left from the pack.
Yup, I will be devouring those soon. Very very soon. :D

post for:
food friday

Food Friday Players:

ps. should have done this EONS ago: adding a backlink to those who played as my way of saying thanks for linking back. :)

*will be posting Food Friday here until my other blog is up and running ... many thanks to everyone for being patient and understanding. :)

19 shared thoughts:

Jeanny at: Fri Nov 05, 12:07:00 AM GMT+8 said...

where did you get those. Interesting. :)

Happy Food Friday!

☺lani☺ at: Fri Nov 05, 12:28:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love macadamia in dark chocolate, but I never tried in soft candy like that. I like to try one :) Almost weekend! have one!

Unknown at: Fri Nov 05, 12:29:00 AM GMT+8 said...

i love macadamia nuts...and yes, they're addicting!

Cheerful at: Fri Nov 05, 01:36:00 AM GMT+8 said...

joining you again this week, these candies looks yummy! happy Friday!

http://www.pinaymum.info/2010/11/food-trip-friday-004-gosht-rogan-josh.html

Arlene at: Fri Nov 05, 01:38:00 AM GMT+8 said...

alam mo mai, i had too much sweets too this week. so am looking forward to a green weekend. hopefully i can make it.

here's my entry - http://arlenecollado.com/2010/11/05/mac-salad-for-dessert-at-mbs4/

Gizelle at: Fri Nov 05, 05:50:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love macadamia nuts! If only I could survive on those I'd eat nothing but those! lol

Chubskulit Rose at: Fri Nov 05, 06:09:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Napapagulp ako dito, sa tingin pa lang masarap na..

Spice Up Your Life

Oggi at: Fri Nov 05, 09:16:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Are they made in the Philippines? The green tea sounds so good, I'd love some.:)

Happy weekend!

FF Menudo Pie

♥peachkins♥ at: Fri Nov 05, 11:18:00 AM GMT+8 said...

wow! mukhang masarap yan ah..

maiylah at: Fri Nov 05, 01:09:00 PM GMT+8 said...

many thanks for playing, everyone! :)

a blessed and happy weekend

Race at: Fri Nov 05, 03:45:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I love macadamia nuts so it must be real good and yummy!

http://www.edmfun.com/2010/11/ffftf-healthy-economical-chicharon-tofu.html

Jenn at: Fri Nov 05, 04:02:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Nakakatuwa naman yan! Parang ang sarap sarap! I love macadamia nuts - when we were kids, lagi kaming nabibigyan ng Hawaiian Host ba yun (the chocolate brand).

My post is up here:
Cheding's Peanuts

Madz at: Fri Nov 05, 07:54:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I love macadamia nuts but I don't think I've seen that anywhere here, candied that is!

I think I've tried a similar candy, only this time Pistachio nuts were used, still it was yummy, and masarap ubusin agad!

Joining here again! :)

maiylah at: Fri Nov 05, 09:44:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Race, Jenn, and Madz!
another drooling round for me! lol

enjoy your weekend!

agent112778 at: Sat Nov 06, 12:33:00 AM GMT+8 said...

i wanna try that one too

heres my share for this week

maiylah at: Sat Nov 06, 10:14:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Jay
when you see one, i suggest you try them! addicting talaga...maybe it's because of the macadamia. lol

happy weekend, Jay!

Kero at: Sun Nov 07, 06:54:00 PM GMT+8 said...

dami naman nyan. pahinge! =)

my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/11/les-macarons-dalloyau.html

Kimberly Peterson at: Tue Nov 09, 08:52:00 AM GMT+8 said...

If it's ok I'd like to join you this week!! Linked you to my latest blog post here:

http://www.kimbaskitchen.com/2010/11/mixed-red-berry-mascarpone-cheesecake.html

maiylah at: Thu Nov 11, 09:43:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Kero!
sayang, ubos ko na...lol

thanks, too, Kimberly!
your mascarpone cheesecake looks absolutely stunning! no wonder it tastes just as good, too!
appreciate the link back; linked yours, too :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post