Search This Blog

Remembering...



0 shared thoughts
I like receiving cards. Not hate/death cards, of course, LOL! I prefer friendly ones from friends or families. But sadly it's not that popular anymore; so these days when I do get one, I save the date cards and make sure it won't be thrown away recklessly. I guess the decline has partly been because of the easy access to the internet (which I think is both a bad and a good thing) as well as some advocates regarding the use of less paper (which in turn will help save some of the trees) to save the planet. That's great, really.

Still, I can't help but miss receiving cards from friends. But it's time to move on, right? We can always receive e-cards...like what they always say, "It's the thought that counts!".... ;)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post