Search This Blog

Just Once A Day



0 shared thoughts
If given a choice, I want one of those "one a day vitamins". Why? Because that way I'm assured that I take my vitamins instead of having to take another pill after two (or more) meals during the day. I do sometimes forget to take my daily vitamins (yeah, I've got several), but I make sure my sons don't forget theirs. More taxing taking care of fretful and sick children, so I make sure that they take their daily dose of vitamins, all the time. Which sometimes make me forget mine. LOL

Hence, the reason why I want those 'once a day' tabs/capsules. What I normally don't foget to take, though, is my tea. I take that usually more than once per day. ;)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post