Search This Blog

Auntie...



0 shared thoughts
My MIL's sister, who lives right now with my SIL (I hope you know what those acronyms mean! lol), do a conference call with her son and daughter at least once a month. I know, it is not usual (they can instead use the internet to do a video chat or something), but they do so enjoy doing it. I guess that somehow it makes them feel that they are actually there, sitting and chatting like the old times. Both her son and daughter are now living abroad with their families, and it is just natural that she misses them.

She plans to live with one of them once she gets her visa. When that happens, we will be the ones who'll miss her!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post