Search This Blog

Blogger ...!!!



0 shared thoughts
I never imagined blogger to be having major problems, but I guess I was wrong. lol. Well, i guess now i know better! It's just that it has been sooo long since I joined blogger and what happened a couple of days ago (actually, almost a week ago!) was more than the 'normal' maintenance thingy: I couldn't write on my post, but I could post a picture...and then later on during the week, I couldn't leave any comments! On top of that, when blogger did finally 'finish' it's maintenance thingy, the comments on my most recent post disappeared! My latest post went back to being a 'scheduled post', too. lol. Weird.

But anyway, i hope they've repaired whatever it is that needs repairing... :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post