Search This Blog

Rare...



0 shared thoughts
My parent's helper (who started working here for us when I was just in my elementary years) waters the plants almost everyday; and she doesn't use a metal hose but one made out of rubber. The hose has been with us for a good number of years, too. I guess they've partnered off real well. *chuckles*

Seriously, what I like about my parent's helper is that she is conscientious about her job and you don't need to tell her to do this and to do that; she knows. Sometimes, though, she asks us specially when it comes to cooking the viand. Everyone appreciates that.

I wish we can find a helper like her. But am not holding my breath. People like her are rare nowadays. After all the years she's been with us, we treat her like family now.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post