Search This Blog

Banana Cue



4 shared thoughts

Nothing fancy for this week's Weekday Potluck for me.

That's what I had as a snack a few afternoons back. We call it banana cue. Basically, just plantain banana deep fried and coated in caramelized brown sugar, then skewered on a bamboo stick. I haven't tried cooking it myself (i have tried frying the plantains before, but no idea how to coat them with caramelized brown sugar), since someone is almost always selling them near us. lol.

I love this with ice cream! But it's also good eaten as it is. :D

Last week players:



post linked to:
Weekday Potluck Every Tuesday to   Thursday

4 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Tue Aug 16, 09:17:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hi, I'm really sorry for the late post. I'm sick right now (yes, I'm not the one typing either), so I haven't put the linkup still. I'll just move it to the end of the week for a weekend potluck instead. I hope it's ok.

maiylah at: Wed Aug 17, 03:49:00 AM GMT+8 said...

that's all right. no biggie. :)
just get well real soon!

Anonymous at: Mon Aug 22, 09:03:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Yumyum! I just had this kanina, banana cue is really yummy! :)

maiylah at: Tue Aug 23, 11:12:00 AM GMT+8 said...


i totally agree, Pearl!
...in fact i ate loads of bananacue when i was pregnant with my youngest two years ago. lol.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post