Search This Blog

Sports, you say?



5 shared thoughts

When my body was limber enough (LOL), as a child I was constantly running around. Yeah, just running around. Usually you'd find me hopping and jumping and frisking about with our eight dogs (all mongrels, i can proudly say! lol) behind (or in front) of me. I guess I was a bit of a handful then. ;)

But what I also liked doing then was to get wet and swim in the sea. Yes, I prefer the sea...so much easier to float compared to swimming in fresh water. Guess because it has something to do with density and bouyancy, among other things. But that's too technical for me. lol.

No picture of me swimming in the water, though. But the shot below was taken in one of the places where I used to swim as a young child. :)


Linked to:
GMirage's post about her Golf and New Blog Giveaway


5 shared thoughts:

Mirage at: Thu Aug 18, 04:32:00 PM GMT+8 said...

goodness! Lovely photo to accompany your entry! ♥
I used to run a lot too, I was number 3 in class when it comes to running (elem) but now I doubt if I can even be number 20 hahahaha. Thanks for joining in...I don't swim, nauubos ang tubig hahaha

Winnie at: Thu Aug 18, 04:53:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great photo!! Remind me of my childhood - going to beach with my father....

maiylah at: Fri Aug 19, 04:21:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, G
...same here, i could outrun most of my classmates back then (even boys; my school was coed)! now...i very much doubt it. lol
...been ages since i took a dip in the sea; i guess that's because i prefer taking pictures rather than getting wet nowadays. lol. :D
...thanks for the opportunity!

thanks, Winnie
...you used to live near the sea, too?
...thanks for visiting! hope to see more food posts from you soon! :)

appreciate much the visit and comments, ladies!♥

Laura at: Fri Aug 19, 08:00:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Awesome photo! And thanks again for linking up for Footloose and Fancy Free!

maiylah at: Fri Aug 19, 11:08:00 PM GMT+8 said...

many thanks, Laura
...and thanks for hosting!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post