Search This Blog

Online Business Protection



0 shared thoughts
Going online these days is so easy and relatively affordable compared to how things were around ten years ago. Well, at least in my country that's how it was. That's why owning an internet/online business is profitable, as long as you know how things run and of course, if you know how to protect yourself and your business (specially if you handle online sites for clients). There are bound to be errors and omissions one time or the other, and if your clients can't log into their site for an hour or so then they are bound to complain. Or worse, they may sue!

I actually thought of partnering with someone who owns an online business, but have backed out since I wasn't sure if I could commit my time.

Seems like I need to do some more research before I venture into it. I still like the idea, though. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post