Search This Blog

On a Sunday



0 shared thoughts
Back when I was still in college I got invited to several religious groups to witness how they celebrate Christ. I have nothing against other religions since I believe that if it works for you, then you should definitely explore it. I attended some groups with interesting worship seating (men/boys were separated from women/girls), and one time I even attended a baptism. They waited for me to join them on to the pool for the baptism, but I just couldn't because ... I don't know. I was not comfortable. I mean, I was already baptized (when I was barely a month old here on earth). It strengthened my faith, though.

Am not really that religious, but I do pray to God. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post