Search This Blog

No Stage Fright, but...



0 shared thoughts
The first time I ever stood on a stage I was nervous...and I was only about five or six years old back then. I don't think our school had one of those shure sm7b microphones, but I wasn't that keen on noticing the microphone. All I knew was that all eyes were on me, and I honestly didn't like it! lol. Until now I am still uncomfortable when placed in similar situations. I'd rather be in the background, or behind the scenes. :D

I didn't have stage fright back then. I remembered what I was supposed to say (it was a poem about Sticky Fingers..yeah, I can still remember the title. lol). But I was so relieved when I finished my piece!

The limelight? Let someone else take my place, please. :D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post