Search This Blog

Random :)



0 shared thoughts
Last year my eldest son got asked to do a voice-over for one of those commercials being done for a pharmaceutical company. The producer was one of the parents from their school and I gave my permission because I know it would be good experience for him. Am not sure if they use one of those condenser mic (or something similar), but he told me that the recording place was so cool with all those headphones, microphones, and buttons. He enjoyed the experience so much, he said.

I didn't get to accompany him since I had to take care of our youngest (didn't want to bring him along). Am glad he had a wonderful time...it's something that not everyone can experience! Myself included! :D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post