Search This Blog

Arm Candy



0 shared thoughts
I have been looking at some of the pics being posted over at Instagram (yes, am afraid I am a bit "busy" over there, surfing. lol. So easy with a wifi capable phone!) and I must admit I am interested in some of those arm candies for sale. Oh, nothing really fancy. I just don't like my watch to feel lonely being all alone. Come to think of it, I always wear my wedding ring so my watch isn't always alone. It would be nice adding something different to spice things up, though.

Anyway, it's really not a priority. I like the "researching" part, though. Love the designs being offered.

Come to think of it, why not make it myself, huh?! :P

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post